CREATING BEAUTIFUL SMILES
Working with you for a healthy smile:
- Utmost understanding of your problems
- Psychologically trained staff
- First appointment is a consultation only: no dentist’s chair or instruments!
- Personal treatment plan tailored to your needs
- Option of being treated under general anaesthetic
- Our result: A worry-free, radiant smile
It’s not uncommon to feel a bit uneasy before a dental appointment. Many people do. But for some people, this unease turns into outright panic – a fear that often ends up in them avoiding dentists for years even when they have an urgent problem. This usually leads to a downward spiral that’s difficult to get out of. The more time that passes, the worse the dental problems become, and the greater the shame and fear of going to the dentist.
Is this you? Then our practice is the place for you. We specialise in treating anxious patients with care and compassion. With patience and understanding, we work with you to face and overcome your fears, and help you regain a healthy, brilliant smile.